Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Aug 30 - Day 10

Woke up around 8:30 am this morning. Got the little one up and dressed right away. Decided to make her some oatmeal with vanilla yogurt (she only ate about 3/4 of it). Had a cup of coffee (with 2 1/2 Tbsp sugar & coffee creamer) while getting the little one's breakfast; then totally forgot to make any breakfast for myself.

Was going to take the little one with me to run errands this morning, but hubby watched her instead. Stopped by 'Heavenly Pines Jewelry' and got my rings cleaned - and asked to if they sold Hamilton watches for hubby (they don't). Went over to the post office and mailed 3 boxes (one to S.I.L., one to youngest sister, and a shirt return for hubby) and a couple of bills. Stopped by Food Lion to pick up a few items I missed putting on the list for hubby yesterday (plus a few extra items). Lastly, I swung by and paid our rent for next month.

For lunch I made the little one, you guessed it, a PB&J sandwich. She didn't eat all of it (maybe about half). After putting her down for her 1 pm nap I made myself another burrito (rice, Swiss cheese, black beans, chopped tomatoes, sour cream, and light Catalina dressing) and only could eat about two-thirds. Had the second cup of coffee (with 2 1/2 Tbsp sugar and coffee creamer).

Worked on painting the glass candle holder during lunch. Had to wake the little one at 3 pm for a 3:30 doctor's appointment. Found out she had exema on the back of her arms.

Decided to have turkey, ham, American cheese, and Munster cheese on tortilla wraps - roll ups or pinwheels. Took another BioAstin capsule with a glass of Tang.

No comments:

Post a Comment