Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Aug 23 - Day 3

Today didn't go the way I planned! Got up and made our (my daughter's and mine) breakfast; eggs. I had two, soft yolk, eggs with my hot tea. I wasn't planning on walking until after the little one went down for a nap. Since my husband went for a run, washed the car, and took a shower himself in the morning. Figured he was going to be working on work or homework, so I would have time. He decided to go out and check on some work he's been doing for a company, and talk to a mechanic/friend about a second car. So, I didn't go for my walk today. I also didn't eat lunch - totally forgot!

Worked on getting some of my reading done on the computer that I had saved. Also helped daughter with coloring. She decided to color her plastic chair instead of the paper.

Fixed spinach and cheese tortellini with spaghetti sauce for supper. Only had one serving due to not having any leftovers. Had a couple of bites of butterscotch pudding while feeding it to my daughter. Had 2 squares of Ghirardelli Intense Dark Twilight Delight chocolate (.75 oz total). Had a total of 6 cups of hot tea (2 1/2 Tbsp sugar and 2 Tbsp milk each).

Like I said.....had a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment