Thursday, August 25, 2011

Aug 25 - Day 5

Didn't wake up till 9:20 this morning. Didn't eat anything for breakfast till 10 am; was waiting to see if the little one woke up. You probably can guess what we had for breakfast. Nope, the little one had her egg and I had my cup of hot tea with an English muffin.

Made her PB&J and usual for lunch. I can't remember what I had for lunch - actually I don't think I had lunch. About mid-afternoon I started making the sausage links for supper (ate a couple after they cooled).

Worked mostly on the pink and black necklace (which I had to start from the beginning again).

Decided to do something simple for supper tonight. So, I scrambled some eggs and heated up the sausage links. I had 2 links and the equivalent of 2 eggs.

Couldn't get to sleep till after 11 pm. A little nervous about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment