Saturday, August 27, 2011

Aug 27 - Day 7

Even after a rough night (tossing, turning, heartburn, hot and then cold) got up around 9:15ish am without being too tired. Got the little one's egg around while her daddy got her up and and diaper changed. Also got an egg for me (even though the little one ate the white part and I only ate the yolk) and a cup of hot tea (with 2 1/2 Tbsp sugar & 2 Tbsp milk). Took a couple ibuprofen and a BioAstin (for the pain and to help heal my skin from the bruising). Also, found out that only one egg isn't enough for the little one anymore. She also ate some of her daddy's yogurt and granola.

A little bit before noon, got a cup of coffee (with 2 1/2 Tbsp sugar & 2 Tbsp milk). Around 2 pm had a half of an English muffin with 1 tsp butter and 1 1/2 tsp peanut butter. A little while later had a square of Ghirardelli Intense Dark Twilight Delight chocolate (.375 oz).

Between 4:06 and 4:15 pm I finished off the little one's hot dog from lunch; while putting on the rice for supper. Ate supper a little after 6 pm. Had burritos (rice, shredded cheese, black beans, diced tomatoes, and sour cream all in a tortilla shell). I shared mine with the little one, so I ate about two-thirds and she ate the other third. Took my BioAstin capsule with a glass of Tang. Thinking about finishing off the last 1/2 of butterscotch pudding (about 3 oz) after I put the little one down to bed here in 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment