Sunday, August 28, 2011

Aug 28 - Day 8

Woke up to my hubby bringing the little one back to bed, and her wanting to play with my hair. After a little while, finally got up and got breakfast. Had a cup of reheated coffee (3 Tbsp sugar & 2 Tbsp Italian Creme milk) while fixing the little one's breakfast. Now that I'm sitting down to write all this out, I really don't remember if I even ATE breakfast besides the cup of coffee.

After breakfast and before my M.I.L. got here, I decided to vacuum all the floor space that has carpet. Little one doesn't like the noise of the vacuum cleaner, so daddy had to hold her. M.I.L. got her a little bit before lunch, so didn't have time to go "girl" shopping today.

For lunch I had another burrito (rice, shredded cheese, black beans, tomatoes, sour cream, light Catalina dressing all on a tortilla shell). Of course, the little one ate about one-third of it while I ate only two-thirds of the burrito. Had a glass of Tang with lunch.

After putting the little one down for a nap; M.I.L. and I were going to go get pedicures. Drove over and found out that they are now closed on Sundays; so we decided to go shopping instead. I picked up some cross-stitch thread and tissue paper at Michael's (tissue paper for making 3-D butterflies for the little one's wall). Looked in at Bath & Body Works, Pier 1 Imports, and Belks. Had to swing by Walmart for some more diapers for the little one and get some cash. Picked up a small box of Whopper's and ate about 1/2 of it. Hopped over to Goodwill to check on clothes for the little one (wearing 2T and 3T shirts - and growing fast). Walking around that much only a couple days after mys surgery kind of did me in.

Was going to make spaghetti for supper, but hubby wanted something lighter. Looked it freezer and saw some Sockeye Salmon fillet. I ate about 2 1/2 - 3 oz of the fish and another glass of Tang with my BioAstin capsule.

Tomorrow's another day. Trying to do better at eating; since I can't go walking again until after the doc gives me the thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment