Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Aug 29 - Day 9

The little one let me sleep in till about 9 am this morning. Made us both 2 scrabbled eggs for breakfast. I added 2 Tbsp ketchup and 1 Tbsp mustard to mine. Of course, the little one didn't have any on her eggs so she wanted to eat mine; so I just added her's to mine and she at her part just fine. Again, I had my usual cup of hot tea with 2 1/2 Tbsp sugar and 2 Tbsp milk. And another, and another, and another....a total 6 cups total all with 2 1/2 Tbsp sugar and 2 Tbsp milk....total of 15 Tbsp (just under 1 cup) sugar and 12 Tbsp (3/4 cup) milk.

Worked on several necklaces for the three nurses that took care of before, during, and after surgery.

Decided to make PB&J with 2 tortilla wraps instead of bread. Also cut it into star shapes for the little one (made about 5 stars). I ate the in between parts of the PB&J; of course with another cup of hot tea.

Cleaned up the desk area and cabinet above. Made a "To Do List" on the board for tomorrow; so I can start really getting going on checking off the list. Finished off a fourth necklace. Got the glass candle holder ready to paint for tomorrow.

For supper we had burritos (rice, shredded cheese, black beans, chopped tomatoes, sour cream, and light Catalina dressing). Again, the little one ate about one-third of my burrito while I had only two-thirds. Took a BioAstin capsule with a cup of coffee (2 1/2 Tbsp sugar and 2 Tbsp coffee milk). After the little one went down for bed had a bite of hubby's ice cream (Ben & Jerry's CinnaBun).

No comments:

Post a Comment