Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sept 4 - Day 15

Woke up about 8ish this morning. Made grits for both hubby and the little one. Took her awhile to want to put on her bib to eat (still didn't want to sit in her chair); then she only ate about 1/2 of it. I had a cup of hot tea (2 Tbsp sugar & 2 Tbsp milk) while the little one sat on my lap and ate her breakfast, but didn't have any breakfast myself (as of yet).

Didn't eat anything for breakfast by the time lunch came around, so I had my egg sandwich (one thin bagel, 2 eggs, 2 slices of Munster cheese) for lunch (plus another slice of Munster cheese just to eat). Also had another cup of hot tea (1 1/2 Tbsp sugar & 2 Tbsp milk) with a BioAstin capsule.

Had another cup of hot tea (1 1/2 Tbsp sugar & 2 Tbsp milk) with an 800 miligram of Ibuprofen. Been having cramps since I woke up :-( Also had two squares of chocolate (had to comfort myself somehow).

Decided to have meatball sandwich (1 hoagie bun, 3 small slices of mozzarella cheese, 4 meatballs, and a serving spoonful of spaghetti sauce) for supper tonight; along with 1 glass (6 oz) of sweet white wine. Waited until the little one was down for bed before having some Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough ice cream (she didn't eat her supper so she wasn't aloud dessert) - about 3/4 cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment